It's neuromuscular blocker
Colistin sulfate A Polymyxin potent antibiotic and apoptosis inducer. This compound induces apoptosis through interaction with the cytoplasmic membrane. Colistin is a key microbiological component in Colistin Oxolinic Acid Blood Agar utilized in the cultivation of Aminobacter aminovorans, Bacillus species, Hyphomicrobium species and Methylobacterium species. It is also a critical component is VCN Inhibitor & VCNT Inhibitor growth media used in the isolation of Neisseria species.
All the polymyxins have a similar antibacterial spectrum, although there are slight quantitative differences in their activity in vitro. They are inactive against Gram-positive organisms, but nearly all enterobacteria, except Proteus spp., Burkholderia cepacia and Ser. marcescens, are highly susceptible. The MIC of polymyxin B or colistin sulfate for Esch. coli and Klebsiella spp. is 0.01–1 mg/L; the corresponding concentration for Ps. aeruginosa is 0.03–4 mg/L. Bacteroides fragilis is resistant, but other Bacteroides spp. and fusobacteria are susceptible. Resistance of V. cholerae eltor to polymyxin B distinguishes it from the classic vibrio.
The sulfomethyl derivatives are generally 4–8 times less active than the sulfates, but their activity is difficult to measure precisely since on incubation they spontaneously decay to the parent compound, with a corresponding progressive increase in antibacterial activity.
Binding of polymyxins to the bacterial cell membrane can increase permeability to hydrophilic compounds, including sulfonamides and trimethoprim, producing significant synergy. Synergy with ciprofloxacin is also described. Calcium ions exert a strong pH-dependent competition for membrane binding sites, and the presence of calcium and magnesium ions in certain culture media adversely affects the bactericidal activity, notably against Ps. aeruginosa.
(1) It has strong resistance to Gram-negative bacilli. In particular, it has a specific developmental inhibitory effect on Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
(2) It has the effect of killing bacteria. By blocking the selective permeability function of the cell membrane, the bacteria die
(3) and there is almost no problem of drug resistance. No factor R resistance was found.
(4) Synergistic effect with anti-Gram-positive bacteria drugs. Combined with bacitracin zinc, flavomycin, sulfonamides, semi-synthetic penicillin, gentamicin, etc., the effect is even better.
(5) No residue. When administered orally, it is hardly absorbed by the intestines, but when injected intramuscularly, it is absorbed well in the blood, so there is no need to worry about the problem of residues in animal products.
(6) Promote the growth of livestock and poultry, and prevent and control infectious enteritis of livestock and poultry.
1, What's Colistin sulfate 1264-72-8 API antibiotics Promote growth of livestock and poultry prevent control infectious?
We are factory|manufacturer|supplier of Colistin sulfate 1264-72-8 API antibiotics Promote growth of livestock and poultry prevent control infectious, It's Antibiotics Ingredients of Veterinary, We are Focus on Active Pharmaceutical ingredients, Please make sure you know how to use it, formulation and side effection.
2, Why choose us?
We are providing a different solutions for Veterinary company and helping them to make better products, Quality is guaranteed, Fast delivery and Safety.
3, How about Quality Standard?
API can meet EP, USP, JP and CP Standard
4, What's the price of Colistin sulfate 1264-72-8 API antibiotics Promote growth of livestock and poultry prevent control infectious?
Please send email or left message to us, we will contact with you at first time.
5, how to buy Colistin sulfate 1264-72-8 API antibiotics Promote growth of livestock and poultry prevent control infectious? how to place order Colistin sulfate 1264-72-8 API antibiotics Promote growth of livestock and poultry prevent control infectious?
Please send email or left message to us, our sales will contact with you at first time to help you.
6, Where are we locate?
We are locate in china. For now, we don't have agent or wholesale in abroad. if you are looking for Animal Antibiotics & Animal Growth in china, you are recommended to contact with us.
7, Does it have MOQ?
Yes, Please contact with us to check.
8, How about Package?
Generally, We packing it with aluminium foil bag or packing it according your requirement.
9, Can i have Samples?
Yes, but the shipping cost will be collected.
* Leave Message To Us:
ADD: Room C405, No. 488,Cuishan Rd, Xishan District, Wuxi City Jiangsu Province, China